How to replace Cloudflare nameservers by other nameservers?

I have an account and I registered a domain in Cloudflare with Pro plan. I would like to use Cloudflare in conjunction with a website built on another platform, on Wix. What shall I do to make this scheme works?

Wix said that I need to replace my current Cloudflare nameservers with the Wix nameservers. But I cant find anywhere on Cloudflare how to do that.

Please let me know how to replace the Cloudflare nameservers.

That’s because Cloudflare does not have this option. You need to use the “pointing” method from Wix:

2 Likes

Wix does have explicit and detailed instructions how to connect your domain by nameservers. Wix’s instructions say that I need to replace my current Cloudflare nameservers with the Wix nameservers. But I cant find anywhere on Cloudflare how to do that.

Please let me know how to replace the Cloudflare nameservers. The issue is with the Cloudflare.

Cloudflare registrar does not offer the option to use alternative nameservers as @Laudian indicated you will need to use the alternative method he linked to or move your domain to another registrar.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.