How to recover superadmin account (or transfer to other admin) when email is no longer accessible?

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name? breadware

Have you searched for an answer? yes

Describe the issue you are having:. I have been unable to login to my companies Cloudflare account. I am the superadmin and our company went through an acquisition. I lost email access to our original domain. The account was kept for our new domain. I need assistance in transferring superadmin to my new email or to another admin on the original account.

What error message or number are you receiving?
Unable to login

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Researched login options.
  2. Created another account under different email to access this forum.
  3. Tried to contact technical support at the old company that purchased last division.

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community.

The exact method required to update your Super Administrator account email address will vary depending on whether you are on an Enterprise plan. It will require that you are able to access the account with an existing Super Administrator account. If you are not able to login to an existing Super Administrator account and are unable to reset the account password, you may need to create a new Cloudflare account and migrate your sites to it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.