I just started using Cloudflare and realized it just worked for main domain only.
My domain is outrightcrm.com , however our business main domain is currently store.outrightcrm.com.
Is this possible we change this to subdomain?
From your topic title, may I ask why you cannot use Cloudflare for WordPress plugin on your sub-domain, if so?
Therefore, from the post information as far as I understand, in short answer - I hope yes.
- Move your wanted content to the considered sub-domain (and re-check for the URLs)
- Keep it as is, but configure few things at Cloudflare dashboard
For 2nd option, in any case if missing something, a good way to re-check:
- You would need to create a new DNS A type record and point it to the correct hosting IP address on the DNS tab at Cloudflare dashboard
- You would need to make sure you have a propper and valid SSL certificate which covers both your main domain and your sub-domain
- You would need to setup a redirection using Cloudflare Page Rules
Here are few useful tutorials:
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.