How to identify my Cloudflare nameservers

I’m hosted at Bluehost. I’m trying to identify my Cloudflare nameservers to make sure our traffic is running through Cloudflare, but the instructions in this video don’t work:

When I click on “Overview,” I don’t see “complete your nameserver setup.”

What am I doing wrong?

Are you signed up via your host? In this case Cloudflare wouldnt assign nameservers, AFAIK. Whats the domain?

retractionwatch.com

Here’s a response I once received from support:

Thanks for contacting Cloudflare support. My name is Damian and I will be looking into this ticket for you.

I can see you are on a partial setup through a hosting partner (BlueHost) with us.

A partial setup means that you do not use our Cloudflare nameservers and instead use a third-party set of nameservers and then proxy through us with CNAME records. The other method of setting up Cloudflare is called a ‘Full’ setup where you move to Cloudflare’s nameservers for your zone. These methods are discussed below.

What are the partner Cloudflare Full vs Partial/CNAME setup?

If you want to use Cloudflare’s nameservers, you first need to delete your zone from being integrated with BlueHost – In order to delete/deactivate the zone from Cloudflare, you can login to our dashboard and click on the ‘Advanced’ link from the Overview tab and click on the ‘Delete’ button.

Once you have deleted the zone you can add your domain following this guide – Getting Started withCloudflare
and we will give you the nameservers once you reach the ‘pending nameserver update’ stage.

All right, a partner setup is different from a full setup in it being partially managed by your host. Have you already signed up for a full setup?

Currently, your domain still points to your host and it doesnt proxy through Cloudflare, however there seems to be a Cloudflare setup with the nameservers art and cortney.

Good to know that there are already nameservers.

I haven’t signed up for a full setup. Is that something I can do, or should I ask Bluehost to do? I’m not a developer.

Bluehost cant sign up for you. You’d need to do that. Right now, however it seems Cloudflare is not configured on your Bluehost account.

Generally a full setup is preferable as it gives you more control, however sometimes partner setups come with slight different/more features than a full setup on the Free plan, also you need to manage your DNS records yourself, whereas on a partner setup that is handled by your host.

But it’s active on my Bluehost account, that’s what’s so frustrating. See attached screenshot.32%20AM

The only thing I can tell right now is that your domain is not going through Cloudflare. Why that is, is something you’d need to clarify with your host I am afraid.

Thanks. They’ve been less than helpful, but I’ll try again.

One last question: What are the complete nameserver names for art and cortney? I suspect Bluehost may ask for them when I go back to them.

[name].ns.cloudflare.com

Thank you!

Log into the Cloudflare dashboard. Ensure the website you want to update is selected. Click the DNS app. Scroll down to Custom Nameservers. Click Add Custom Nameservers and enter nameserver hostnames. Cloudflare will assign IPv4 and IPv6 to your nameservers.

The issue has already been resolved, and Custom Nameservers is only available on Business and Enterprise plans.