How to handle 2 DKIM Records

Hi. I currently have one DKIM record for my primary email service with Rackspace. I now have to add a second DKIM record for my email marketing service with Active Campaign. I tried adding this as a separate record, but it doesn’t appear to be working. Is this the correct approach to adding the second record?

Thanks,

Daniel.

I’m surprised Active Campaign doesn’t have you set up a subdomain for their mailing service. That would take care of the DKIM issue.

I’m not sure on that - just following the process that AC gave me to authenticate from their domain. I have both DKIM records active in my CF DNS and I’ve verified both selectors and core key records with the tool at https://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html. I also ran a test email to mail-tester.com and it verified that the new DKIM record for my AC server was working. So it looks like the DKIM is fine - this all started because I was trying to resolve an issue in Active Campaign where emails were showing a “sent from AC server name” in the from field. So it looks like this is an AC issue at this point. Thanks for the help anyway:)

Out of curiosity, are they both default._domainkey entries?

Not exactly sure how to answer you. The do both use the selector._domainkey convention with each having its own unique selector text. Does that answer the question?

That sounds good if the selector texts are different.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.