How to get the Connector ID from a remote configured cloudflared docker

I have functioning tunnels with multiple on-site connectors for some redundancy. What I can’t determine is how I would tell which connector is which from the Connector IDs that I see in the Cloudflare Zero Trust dashboard.

I created these dockers on photon-os using this command:

docker run cloudflare/cloudflared:latest tunnel --no-autoupdate run --token <mytoken>

The only info I have found is to run

docker exec <docker_name> cloudflared tunnel list

but this only outputs:

ERR Cannot determine default origin certificate path. No file cert.pem in [~/.cloudflared ~/.cloudflare-warp ~/cloudflare-warp /etc/cloudflared /usr/local/etc/cloudflared]. You need to specify the origin certificate path by specifying the origincert option in the configuration file, or set TUNNEL_ORIGIN_CERT environment variable originCertPath=
Error locating origin cert: client didn't specify origincert path

TIA

Seems that cloudflared operates differently when a tunnel is created with the --token parameter. As far as I can tell, it doesn’t create a config.yaml or cert.pem file. I searched, but came up empty. I assume it’s keeping all that info in process memory. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m using a token to install cloudflared as a service, as recommended in the Dashboard setup guide https://developers.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-one/connections/connect-apps/install-and-setup/tunnel-guide/remote/ (note, the --token parameter is omitted, but the token data is still supplied). Every time I restart the service, a new Connector ID will appear in the Zero Trust > Tunnels page.