How to get Domain Registrar Support

We have a domain registered with Cloudflare that no longer has an associated website. When I click on ‘manage’, I get a 404 | We can’t find the page you’re looking for. (All of our other domains are fine, whether or not there is a website.)

You can’t submit a support ticket without selecting a domain.

Any ideas?

Hi @user5269,

If you post the domain, we may be able to give some help, however you most likely will need support for this. You can email [email protected] if you can’t open a ticket in the dashboard.

The domain name is kayla-fay.com. I emailed Cloudflare support and they keep insisting that it is not registered with Cloudflare, even when I show screenshots.

It is registered with Cloudflare. There is no associated website, so there is no website to manage. It’s just a registered domain. When I go to Domains and click on manage, I get a 404 error.

I’m at a total loss. I can’t transfer the domain to a different registrar. I need to be able to manage this domain.

It’s certainly registered at Cloudflare, but behaves like it’s not added to your account.

Just for a test, can you use the Add a Site link to add that domain? Or are you saying that it’s already listed at https://dash.cloudflare.com/websites