How to disable argo, how to find biling support?

I was charged for 600$ for argo routing, it shows that it is in use, but it is disabled for all my accounts, and it was enabled only few days before i have gone on PRO plan, what’s wrong? how to stop using it?

Please open a ticket via email: billing AT cloudflare DOT com and then post the ticket # here as soon as you get the autoreply.

Also, please edit your title so you can recategorize this for General → Billing.

1 Like

Hi @user10927,
Checking your account it shows that the subscription for Argo was canceled today “18 Nov 2021 01:45:28 GMT”.

1 Like

I can’t prove it but when i checked it today - i saw this picture for all domains, that mean next payment will be just for plan? 5$?

Hi @user10927,
All of those images show “Enable Argo” which indicates that Argo is not enabled. Please check at your billing subscriptions page from the upper right dropdown and you can review the currently active subscriptions in your account.

1 Like

Here it is, and it was in same state, when i checked it today after payment, what sum will be charged next time if i will not do anything?

@user10927,
You will be charged for only the Pro plan and the usage that was accrued prior to the cancellation of Argo. Please note that I cannot share your exact amount of usage here in the community.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.