How to correct errors

Cloudflare detects common issues and try to resolve your problem quickly, we’ll run some diagnostics on your domain. Please wait.

We have found that:

• The origin web server for cassies.com.au is responding slowly to initial requests for uncached HTML content. To remove this performance bottleneck, look at your server’s ability to return HTML faster and/or implement HTML caching in Cloudflare. You may benefit from caching static HTML and anonymous page views. Learn how to do this in: WordPress, Drupal and Magento.

• cassies.com.au has mixed content errors. Mixed content disrupts content delivery over HTTPS because some of the resources requested are served over HTTP. If this error occurs, a green lock does not appear when serving HTTPS traffic. Review How do I fix the SSL Mixed Content Error Message? before filing a Cloudflare Support ticket.

I have the above errors on 3 websites I have. They are all setup through Siteground. They have full strict SSL and I have tried to setup page rules for cache everything.

Still, have the errors. The websites are

5starcruises.com.au
cassies.com.au
embarkboathire.com.au

Any advice gratefully received

Danny

I don’t see the mixed content issues on cassies.com.au. Where are you seeing the error “The origin web server for…”?

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

When i am trying to get in contact with support i get these error messages.

Thanks

Danny

1 Like

Thank you, I will look again for mixed content. Are you a able to bypass the screen when you click next? Can you share your ticket number here?

Hi

i can bypass the screen and have sent in tickets for all the websites. Was about a week ago not heard anything back as yet. Not sure where the ticket number details are kept. Never received a conformation email. I showed the errors to Siteground and they said that everything is setup correctly at there end.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Danny

1 Like

Hi, thank you, that does help. I don’t see any tickets for you since last July, so assuming we failed to create the recent one.

For cassies.com.au, I don’t see mixed content issues. I clicked through a few pages and was briefly able to see one insecure page, but could not recreate. Mixed content is when your page loads over https but requests an asset (image, ccs, js, et al) from the origin using http. This comes up a lot and can sometimes be corrected by selected Always use https on the ssl/tls app. (that switch does not work for css and javascript).

For performance issues, mentioned in the second bullet, if you’re noticing issues, I’d click through to the suggested links to see if anything in particular applies/is helpful. But, before spending a ton of time on that, if you’re having issues, I’d read up on performance here, Performance Tutorials - Google PageSpeed & Webpagetest.org. The two tools PageSpeed & webpagetest.org are great at pinpointing issues with your site and can tell you what’s loading in what order before your page becomes interactive.

Finally, the message you received was a test run at a point in time while submitting a ticket, when this happens we log the results with the ticket and give your tech the push-button ability to re-run the tests. It’s normally really helpful when we troubleshoot. For now if you’d like to get assistance on page rules, you can share the rules here and/or email support AT cloudflare DOT com and please share the ticket number you receive here. Reply to any automatic reply you receive with the domain name and indicate if you’re still having issues.

Hi

When i login to Cloudflare and go to support and Help Center i cant see My Activities & Requests anywhere.That’s where my tickets should bew from what i have read. Will go through webpagetest.org as well.

Thanks

Danny

Hi just another update an in a loop when it comes to login to support wont log me in even though it accepts my username and password.

Hope that helps

Hi

So it looks like i have another email address that is associated with help and this is where the tickets have been going to. its {redacted} I have tried to reset password but code doesnt come through.

Thanks

Danny

Got it, thank you. For Support, you’re best to email support AT cloudflare DOT com from the email associated with the domain. Give the domain name and respond to any autoreply you receive and let the engineer know you’re still having the issue. The tech can work through any issues you have with the site and make sure you’re able to file a ticket.

Hi @danny5, I see your tickets 1796852 and 1796863 and have merged them into 1796863. That ticket is currently assigned to an engineer and I’ve added myself to that ticket to monitor progress. Sorry for the issues.

Hi

Nothing to apologize for thanks for all your assistance.

Danny

1 Like