How to connect cloudfare with reactjs website

I have a website https://www.outsourcetoasia.io/ developed in reactjs how can I connect cloudfare with this.?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Okay, I see you already have got your domain name.

May I ask is your website currently hosted somewhere, or you are using GitHub bucket or some similar setup?

Maybe interesting for you either via Cloudflare Pages or Workers:

Otherwise related for starters, may I suggest you to check below articles:

I will try to make it short:
I see you already have a domain name which is great and it’s also working over HTTPS.
Next what you would have to do is to sign-up for an Cloudflare account.
Furthermore, upon successfully signing-up, you add your domain name to your Cloudflare account.
In the process of adding your domain name to your Cloudflare account, Cloudflare would scan your existing DNS records and add them (you can always edit them later in case one is missing) you will be given with the assigned Cloudflare nameservers to which you have to switch from your existing ones at your domain registrar to make sure Cloudflare services and feature would work.
Nevertheless, this process usually takes up to 24 hours, but sometimes it could take a bit longer.
After Cloudflare verifies the change, you will see the “success notification” at the Overview tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name and also receive an e-mail which would state Cloudflare is active for your domain name.
After that, you would continue to re-check things from above linked articles like DNS records being proxied and set to :orange:, check e-mail records and MX record to make sure your e-mail continues to work propperly, therefore check the SSL settings and set to Full (Strict) SSl , later on enable the features on the Speed & Optimization, you can also configure custom Firewall Rules and Security options and so on.

In case of any issues, please feel free to reply to this topic so we could discuss further and help you with them :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.