How to clear sub domain cache

I am writing to report an issue that I am experiencing with the Automatic Platform Optimization (APO) service on Cloudflare, specifically with regards to clearing the cache of a subdomain. Whenever I make changes to the cache settings of my website, the changes are not reflected on the APO cache of the subdomain, causing the website to load outdated content.

I have tried to clear the cache of the subdomain’s APO service by following the instructions provided on the Cloudflare website, but unfortunately, I am still unable to view the changes on the subdomain.

I kindly request that you assist me in resolving this issue as soon as possible. Could you please provide me with detailed instructions on how to clear the cache of the subdomain from the APO service on Cloudflare? Additionally, if there are any other steps that I need to take to ensure that the changes I make to the cache settings of my website are reflected on the APO cache of the subdomain, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regenerate response

:point_up: can you elaborate on Regenerate response a bit further?

Specifically, wrt "Regenerate response" - Google Search

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.