How to change my domain NS

I bought a domain in Cloudflare Registrar last night and entered the contact details for the domain.

when I dig this domain, I find the NS is not Cloudflare provided

when I whois this domain, Registrar WHOIS Server is not belong to Cloudflare

In Dashboard-Overview-Domain Registration, Registrar: Unknown (VerisignCc-tencent)
can not find field ‘Expires’ and ‘Manage domain’, just ‘Registrar’ and ’ Transfer to Cloudflare’

so, why I bought the domain in Cloudflare Registrar, but this domain’s Registrar is not Cloudflare, How can I update my domain nameserver?

That’s very odd, I wonder if somebody else could have purchased the domain through another registrar immediately before you tried to purchase it? Either that or your domain purchase failed somehow?

On the whois, even if everything else is redacted, the “Registrant Country” and “Registrant State/Province” are generally visible; do those match your information?

whois about this domain, Updated Date: 2022-06-27T07:58:33Z
Creation Date: 2021-12-16T11:02:21Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2026-12-16T11:02:21Z
but I Purchased last night, the time information doesn’t match up. The other information also not match.
I received an email about domain successfully registered: Congratulations! Your domain, egdeone.cc, has successfully been registered with Cloudflare. To manage your domain please log in to your account. A payment receipt will be sent via a separate email.

another email from Cloudflare about Purchase Confirmation

That’s not what I see.

Domain Name: EGDEONE.CC
   Registry Domain ID: 179609839_DOMAIN_CC-VRSN
   Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.cloudflare.com
   Registrar URL: http://www.cloudflare.com
   Updated Date: 2022-08-04T17:31:23Z
   Creation Date: 2022-08-04T17:18:09Z
   Registry Expiry Date: 2025-08-04T17:18:09Z
   Registrar: CloudFlare, Inc.
   Registrar IANA ID: 1910
   Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
   Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
   Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
   Name Server: ALARIC.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
   Name Server: SUNNY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

I think you are looking at the whois for edgeone.cc (which matches the timestamps you posted) and not the domain you registered, egdeone.cc.