How to change my community nickname?

I need edit my community username for a security reason. I cannot be indexed with this username, how can I get support? Thanks.

Tap your portrait in the upper-right, then the silhouette (third icon) → Preferences. Then edit your username.

Thanks for the answer but I don’t have any button to edit my username.
I had already visited that page, I cannot see any function to edit the username.

No help seems and also topics auto lock after 14 days.
Very bad, I cannot ask for support for my community account. I may email the privacy department.

You only have a limited time to change your username after signing up, otherwise it requires a staff member to change your username.
Either @cloonan or @Walshy will be able to help you out.

3 Likes

+1 to :search: first result

Im not allowed to change my username so need staff help. The guide mentioned is not helping me.

What would you like to change it to?

As per the guide above

After that, post here and mention @RemoveAccount to request a change of username. Please include your first and second options for your desired user name. Better yet, make sure the name you want is available, go to this address, replace USERNAME with your desired user name https://community.cloudflare.com/u/[USERNAME] . If you see a page with “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private,” the name is available.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, I miss that part. Sorry.

New username: pipclou

2 Likes

@pipclou you are now @pipclou. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.