How to add Subdomain in Cloudflare + CNAME to it?

So i need to add subdomain to domain that i already host on Cloudflare (my server is Cpanel if needed) and then i need to add CNAME for the subdomain.

All tutorials about adding subdomains on Cloudflare say i need to make CNAME record yet site wont load then and also wont allow me to make second CNAME which i need (for mailing service - sparkpost).

Can somebody guide me how to add subdomain properly and then add CNAME to it? Double CNAME doesnt work

You can’t have two identical CNAME records so if you’re trying to make a second CNAME record which has the same name e.g. creating a foo.example.com when a foo.example.com already exists you can’t do that.

But if you’re trying to add a CNAME for bounce.example.com (for example) in the first field you’d put bounce and in the second field you’d put sparkpostmail.com. Then you would gray cloud this record and click “add record”.

If you need additional detail can you provide a specific example of what you are trying to do?

Hey,
so lets say my domain is example.com (already on cloudflare and workign fine).

Now i want to make addon domain, bounce.example.com
how to do that?

Then when i finally have bounce.example.com i want to make CNAME - sparkpostmail.com

Im doing this: https://www.sparkpost.com/docs/tech-resources/custom-bounce-domain/

That’s the example I had above so you’d do the following

But if you’re trying to add a CNAME for bounce.example.com (for example) . Select CNAME as the type from the dropdown and in the first field you’d put “bounce” (without the quotes) and in the second field you’d put sparkpostmail.com. Then you would gray cloud this record and click “add record”.