How to add more dns record quota to a pro account?

hello, i have a question.
how to add more dns record quota to current pro account ?

thank you.

Last time I tested, paid plans were limited to 3,500 records on a zone, and free plans were limited to 1,000. Enterprise customers can request an increase from their Customer Success Team.

1 Like

so even it a pro account limited to 3500 records only and no option to add more records to 1 zone except upgrade to enterprise plan ?

That is correct.

What is the use case where you need more than 3,500 records? (Just curious)

my bussines is SaaS (MIXRADIUS - ISP Billing System) and one record will be assigned to one customer/subscriber to access their application where its cloud based and running on our server, so we just need dns zone/record feature only on our cloudflare subscription.

If they’re all running on your server, you can use a wildcard DNS record that points to your server.

but its using different cname record, like this :

app1(.)mydomain(.)com >> cname : srv1(.)mydomain(.)com
app2(.)mydomain(.)com >> cname : srv1(.)mydomain(.)com

So a CNAME for *.example.com pointing to svr1.example.com would do the trick.

Cloudflare for Platforms is a potential option for you. It would allow you to create hostnames within your customers own domain such as billing.isp.com. The hostname limit is 5,000. Again, Enterprise customers can request an increase.

1 Like

i dont understand with your answer, how it can be a solution in implementation.
here is my currently records list for my customers

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.