How to add Email DNS for a Forwarded site

Hello Cuttabledesigns.com is Just simple Forwarded to my Main site Apexembdesigns.com. But I like to add 1 email for cuttabledesigns.com is this possible?

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Cloudflare is not an email service provider. Your question is better directed to that entity if you have one. Once you have configured your email service to accept messages for your new domain, you will need to configure your MX records according to their directions. If you plan on sending email from that domain, you will need to configure DMARC, DKIM, and SPF records as well.

Cloudflare does have an inbound-only email forwarding service known as Cloudflare Email Routing. You may be able to configure it to suit your needs. It is important to understand that email forwarding has limited capabilities and can yield unexpected and oftentimes unreliable results. For those reasons, I recommend against its use when better options are available.

1 Like

I do have an email account
I just need Couldflare to Authentic it but since my site is Apexembdesigns.com
I can not for my forwarded site Cuttabledesigns.com

Hey there, sure! As long as Cloudflare is the authoritative DNS provider for Cuttabledesigns.com and you have the records ready to be added on Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.