How to add DNS, NS records for CWP

Please forgive my ignorance. I have never setup DNS records using Cloudflare and CWP.
Do I need to create NS records with my domain who Cloudflare is the domain registrar for CWP as it is a requirement, or do i use Cloudflare’s namesevers and A record?

Do I need to create NS records with my domain who Cloudflare is the domain registrar for CWP as it is a requirement,

No, you don’t. You’d normally have to add your domain to Cloudflare and change the nameservers at the domain’s registrar. But since Cloudflare is the registrar, that’s all taken care of for you already.

To host a site, all that’s left is to add an A record (in Cloudflare) to point to your CWP server’s IP address. Of course, you have to set up the virtual host in CWP to host the site itself.

Note that if you removed and re-added your site in Cloudflare, or you added the domain to a different Cloudflare account than the one used to register the domain, then the nameservers assigned to the domain may have changed. IF this is the case, then you’d have to open a support ticket with the Cloudflare Registrar team to sort it out for you.

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.