How to active an account that has "Moved" on it. I have one "active" no problem

I received an email saying The name servers for yourethebest.net no longer point to Cloudflare. They now point to:

ns1.bluehost.com
ns2.bluehost.com
[not set]
[not set]
[not set]

This change means that yourethebest.net is no longer using Cloudflare and will not receive the benefits of our security and performance services. Your DNS records will be completely removed from our system in 7 days.
how do I re active the account?

Hi @tageantr,

It looks like you have successfully pointed the nameservers back to Cloudflare. If you log back into the dashboard, does it show as ‘Active’ now? If not, there should be a ‘Re-check’ button that allows you to ask Cloudflare to check the nameservers again.

I checked and it’s not active so it must take a while and there is no "Re-Check button,
do I need to go back to bluehost and change my namersevers there to point to CF?

Currently, your site seems to redirect to www, which has no DNS records. Your nameservers do look like they point to Cloudflare, if they are the correct ones on your account (vin and katja), it should validate.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.