How to access dns records

Hi, I need to change the dns records on my domain but am being told that I am not authorised to make changes. Can anyone help?

I don’t really understand. Is your Cloudflare under some partner hosting setup?

Hi there @shop12,

We’re sorry to hear you are having trouble with your account. While we would like to assist you with your inquiry, for the security and privacy of our users we can only work with the account holder directly, but your email address is not listed as the owner or administrator of any Cloudflare zone.

If you are not the Cloudflare account owner, you can have the account owner add you to the account of this zone via our Shared Access feature. Once completed please notify us so we can verify that you have been granted access. Once verified we can proceed with assisting you on this matter.

If you have lost total access to the original email address we recommend one of the following:

Our goal is to ensure the security and privacy of all our customers, including yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

Hi Blas,

Thanks for your email.

I have now resolved the problem, it seems our website hosts routed our site through you which I knew nothing about.

My main issue has been that it is impossible to get in touch with you. You are uncontactable by phone and my emails to support go unanswered. We own the domain and yet just get a message that I am not authorised to make changes. Or, as you say below, we are not the account owner. It is incredibly frustrating to own a domain and yet not be able to actually speak to anyone at a company that has such important information on it.

TALKING T’S

www.talkingts.co.uk and www.t-shirts.co.uk

37 BRIDGE STREET, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1UW, TEL 01223 302411

Opening hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sundays 11am to 5pm.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.