How much Enterprise plan Load Balancing Cost

How much is the additional cost of 1 origin for load balancing in the Enterprise plan ?
Is it cheaper than $5 for other plans?

How much Enterprise plan Load Balancing Cost

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

For Load Balancing you need at least 2 origin hosts/servers which then you connect to one Load Balancer for example.

Or I misunderstood your question “1 origin”?

Nevertheless, maybe the “origin” was mentioned to be “origin pool” (which can contain origin host/servers)?

You need at least one Cloudflare paid plan, like a Pro plan, to use Load Balancing feature.

May I ask are you the Enterprise customer?

Helpful article:

Pricing page:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
I am currently using another plan, and I am using 3 origins as load balancing.
And I am currently considering an Enterprise plan for another reason.
I wanted to know exactly how much the cost of load balancing per origin would decrease or increase with the Enterprise plan.

As you’re working with Sales on your Enterprise contract, that’s something you’d have to get pricing for.

1 Like

As you said, it’s best to talk to Sales. Before I talk to Sales, I would like to know if the price suggested as an Enterprise plan is reasonable as information, and I would like to know the price feeling in order to negotiate.

Enterprise plans are a minimum of several thousand dollars per month. I don’t think the handful of dollars they charge for load balancing is going to be much of an issue when you’re already spending at the Enterprise level.

very Thank you for your reply.
Are you already using load balancing in your Enterprise plan?
And the cost of load balancing in the Enterprise plan is almost the same as the additional $5 in load balancing costs in the other plans?

I’m sorry, but you should discuss Enterprise pricing with your sales rep.

My acquaintance was offered an additional load balancing price of Hundreds of dollars per origin on the Enterprise plan.
I think this is very, very excessive.
I wanted to know the general price feeling due to the above circumstances.