Could it be an example as for the request(s) to the
/cdn-cgi/rum (Cloudflare Browser Insights), or Cloudflare Mirage, Image Resizing? - just guessing.
Or, I assume the Ajax (XHR) requests (via PHP), XML files possible (sitemaps), and even as You mentioned the
Not sure if they count, if so, per user/visitor for example if the user visits some webpage URL, which as got them and need to load, even if for each request, or how else could it be.
EDIT: From my experience as I have checked now on a Website using a Pro plan, I see them being counted while using Revive AdServer via AsyncJS method (Ajax), even for my app for product comparison (Ajax too), therefore:
- /www/delivery/asyncspc.php (Ajax, PHP to display ads)
- /app/ajax_compare.php (Ajax, PHP to compare two or more products)
- /manifest.json (JSON, for Progressive Web Application)
- /osd.xml (XML Open search defined)
- /google-news-sitemap/ (XML sitemap)
- /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php (WordPress)