How I can regain access to my Control Panel

I have my website www.iimeexpo.com - domain owned by me {redacted} {redacted} {redacted} and I have entrusted to develop my website to a third party vendor. Recently the vendor has removed me from C-Panel access.

I request if someone can please help me getting back my website and C-Panel access so that the person who removed my access to my website do any untoward activities which may affect my business and create chaos to my clients.

Look forward to an urgent help
Thank You
Kind Regards,
{redacted}

If he didn’t change the e-mail address of the account, you can just ask for a new password here: https://dash.cloudflare.com/forgot-password

If he did change the e-mail address, the only ones who might be able to support are the Cloudflare support people (with a new account you can ask here: https://dash.cloudflare.com/login?account=support )

Also, you can probably just add the domain in another account and change the name servers to the new set provided by Cloudflare, I think that will verify ownership of your domain and regain management access…

1 Like

That is your absolutely best outcome and first thing to try. Let us know if it works.

+1 to that. If you cannot regain control of the account, the only way you’ll be successful with this is to (establish an amicable relationship with the vendor to have them turn over the domain or) do exactly as @shimi suggests!

Thank You Shimi for the suggestions…I have written to Cloudflare yesterday and waiting for their assistance on the same
Kind Regards,
Hari

1 Like

Thank You Cloonan,
I shall try with what Shimi has advised and also wait to hear from Cloudflare team
Kind Regards,
Hari

1 Like

Can you share your ticket number here, @hari1?

hello …how do I find this ticket number?

I think this is the ticket number: 2039489

1 Like

Hi @hari1, I see the ticket and have added myself to it.

I think you’re best to have your vendor add you as part of their account as described in the reply Support sent to you. You need to resolve this with your vendor. If you are unable to, add the domain to your current account and have your domain registrar change the name servers to those two name servers assigned to the account you are using here. If you cannot work things out with your vendor, this is the only option.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.