How I can Disable Firewall?

Anyone Can Help me This is Godaddy support msg
Let me explain to you that The nameservers of the domain or website must be always with the website hosting provider only.

SSL can be activated with GoDaddy nameservers or please disable your Cloudflare firewall temporarily to troubleshoot the issue

Please Help me Anyone Can help me

A 525 error is typically caused by a configuration issue in the origin web server when its SSL certificate is not properly set up. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for advice & insight. Also, a dedicated SSL Certificate would allow you to secure multiple levels of your subdomains and include your fully qualified domain name in the Common Name (CN). Learn more about Dedicated SSL Certificates.

If you would like more specific advice, please post the domain name.

2 Likes

googletimesnews.com

If your site is still at GoDaddy, then the Community Tip I linked to is the correct solution. Your server does not have a valid SSL certificate. Cloudflare can generate a certificate if GoDaddy will let you add it to the server.

https://developers.cloudflare.com/ssl/origin-configuration/origin-ca

1 Like

Godday Can’t be added What I Should Do

Unfortunately, we can’t force your host to add SSL on their server. If GoDaddy refuses to add SSL to your server, I suggest you move to a better host.

1 Like

Okay I will request Godaddy to add ssl

Hello How I can Disable Cloudflare firewall

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.