How do I use my hosting provider's nameservers? Added NS records - does not work

How do I use my hosting provider’s nameservers? Added NS records - does not work.

Hi @a.a.mezen,

If you are using Cloudflare’s nameservers, you can’t use your host’s as well (unless you’re trying to delegate a subdomain). So you will either need to move away from Cloudflare, or just add the DNS records you need at Cloudflare.

1 Like

My domain is registered with Cloudflare. If I delete Cloudflare from the site, will I lose my domain registration as well? Do you need to start by delegating a domain to another registrar? Did I understand you correctly? (sorry - automatically translated)

I see, if you use Cloudflare Registrar, you can only use Cloudflare’s nameservers. If you want to change these and no longer want to use Cloudflare for DNS, you would need to move to another registrar.

1 Like

I understood you. Many thanks! Although the answer does not make me happy, facts are facts))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.