How do I update the connector ID

I have seen that there was a new version of cloudflare so I have updated following the instructions from docker, but on the dashboard it still says new version available.
After looking through I see that I have an oudated connector id. How do I update to the new connector id.
Apologies I followed tutorials for almost everything so the dumbed down version would be perfect.
I am on qnap and cloudflare is running in a container through container station.

Hi @michaelmannphotograp

Did you manage to solve the issue as I can see your tunnel has been up for the last 23 hours?

Or else try and follow this guide:

1. Log in to your Cloudflare dashboard.
  2. Navigate to the Zero Trust section.
  3. Find the connector you want to update and generate a new connector ID.
  4. Access your QNAP Container Station and open the Cloudflare container settings.
  5. Update the connector ID in the configuration with the new ID you generated.
  6. Save the changes and restart the Cloudflare container in Container Station.

Hi Louise2,
Thank you for your reply, I ended up just deleting the whole container, image and the tunnel itself and starting from scratch.
Inside container station there isn’t an option to edit anything other that the resources and network.