How do i stop my time being wasted with frequent interruptions to do a security challenge captcha, and being told it's probs because I've got malware on my pc?

I block most scripts on websites that aren’t essential to the functioning of the site, and I block third party trackers. Seen thread saying scripts might cause this issue? If that’s why this is happening, is there some way I can get it to chill out? Like, which scripts and trackers may be causing this? No way am I using online shopping websites with the dozens of tracking scripts and cookies they insert on them, there must be a way to get these security challenges to stop doing it to me every half hour or so…like…I already passed it, why do I keep repeatedly being forced to sit through the lowest res images of trains and buses in the world when I come back to the site after half an hour?

Sorry, I know Im coming on a bit strong, I’m just feeling pretty grumpy, I do understand the reasoning behind blocking certain things, but its just like ugh im tryna buy groceries, i dont want to have to complete security challenges repeatedly that are legitimately difficult for me to do with my disability

Hi there,

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the constant security challenges - I completely understand the frustration. Unfortunately, this is due to customer configuration and Cloudflare has no control over that.

Installing Privacy Pass might help reduce the number of CAPTCHAs you have to solve. The browser extension is available for both Chrome and Firefox.

Aditionally, hCaptcha, the CAPTCHA provider used by Cloudflare, offers an accessibility cookie that may allow you to skip the challenges. Though do note this cookie has to be refreshed every 24 hours.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.