How do I report a scam using cloudflare

I am a crypto trader and I keep getting a message through my discord message, This message is for me to signup to a crypto-exchange and win 0.2btc, never trusting anything like that in crypto,
I thought I would check out the exchange and after signing up masking my false particulars it excepted all the input,
once I added everything and went to the exchange it was asking for a minimum of 0.2 btc, this bought up warning bells as there is no exchange that will ask you for funds, I have seen this scam before and was able to have it bought down, this time they made it harder for me by using Cloudflare.

The website is the following…Please do not send funds to it, or you will lose them.
https://bitplace.org
Registrant Country: RU
Name Server: ELINORE.NS.Cloudflare.COM
Name Server: DALE.NS.Cloudflare.COM

Is there any way that Cloudflare can remove this domain name from the good name of Cloudflare?
By using Cloudflare users have trust in the name and I feel this trust is being abused by that particular domain.
I feel sorry for people that send their funds to that domain as they will never be able to retrieve them, :frowning_face:

Complaints cannot be filed via this forum. To submit an abuse report, go to Cloudflare.com/abuse. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate.