How do i know when my domain records are propogated?

I am still within 48 hours of trying to get my DNS Propogated for thorfunnels.com, on Sendgrid, and it hasnt worked yet. is this normal?

Can Someone on the cloudflare team tell me my propogation status for thorfunnels.com?

As this appears to be a newly registered domain name, I wouldn’t expect any significant propagation delay. The domain is currently using four dnsimple.com name servers. There seem to be records for Cloudflare at the root, and some AWS IP for www. Is this what you expect? Any issues at this point?

Thank you for the fast reply svanlund!
Im trying to verify the CNAME’s in Sendgrid, but it says that they aren’t matching. I bought the domain thorfunnelscom in clickfunnels if that has something to do with it?

For someone who’s not familiar with Sendgrid, what records have you added for the verification?

Just copied what it says after i try to verify! It keeps saying that it expected the the CNAMEs to match during verification

|CNAME|em5382.thorfunnels.com|Copy|u24170439.wl190.sendgrid.net|Copy|
|We received the following error when validating the record.

Expected CNAME for “em5382.thorfunnels.com” to match “u24170439.wl190.sendgrid.net”.|
|CNAME|s1._domainkey.thorfunnels.com|Copy|s1.domainkey.u24170439.wl190.sendgrid.net|Copy|

Expected CNAME for “s1._domainkey.thorfunnels.com” to match “s1.domainkey.u24170439.wl190.sendgrid.net”.|
|CNAME|s2._domainkey.thorfunnels.com|Copy|s2.domainkey.u24170439.wl190.sendgrid.net|Copy|

Expected CNAME for “s2._domainkey.thorfunnels.com” to match “s2.domainkey.u24170439.wl190.sendgrid.net”.|

Thanks! Unfortunately, the assessment is correct. These records are not present on the ns1 to ns4.dnsimple.com name servers. Not sure how much more I can help, though. Not familiar with these services and how they work with Cloudflare, so it’s hard to tell you how to remediate this apart from a generic “The records need to be added to DNS” response. You can probably get more specific assistance from Clickfunnels, I guess.

Based on this, it looks like you are using their integration with Cloudflare. This means that all the DNS records are handled with them and not at Cloudflare. You should make sure the records are added at dnsimple and contact them if you are still having issues.

https://support.dnsimple.com/articles/cloudflare-service/

1 Like

ok thank you!

so i just sent a request for support to dns simple in the link you shared. hope they can help! thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.