How Do I find my eep authorization code? and how do I unlock my domain?

How Do I find my eep authorization code? and how do I unlock my domain?
Thank you for your help!

Who is your current domain registrar?

Cloudflare

Ah. If you want to transfer out of Cloudflare, please see this detailed guide that helps you obtain the transfer code.

https://developers.cloudflare.com/registrar/account-options/transfer-out-from-cloudflare/

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

Do note that you can only transfer out of Cloudflare 60 days after purchasing/transferring in the domain, as per ICANN rules. You’ll have to wait if it’s before then.

Where do I find that date that I transfered?

You can find it in the audit log if you’d like, but you can also just try to transfer and the dashboard will promptly prevent you from transferring the domain if it’s within that 60-day window.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for that! I made a mistake when I moved my domain here, I am not that good at figuring out this kind of stuff and need something that is a little less self serve. If it comes out that I need to wait can you tell me how to point the A record to my hosting site? I have created the record but it’s not pointing and I have no idea of how to do this!

1 Like

There is a good #tutorial on adding and editing dns records,

All #tutorial Community Tutorials

There are more DNS #tutorial but these are the ones to start with

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.