How do I configure a page rule to stop

How do I configure a page rule to stop cloud.diagnosischeck.com subdomain from redirecting to my top-level domain, diagnosischeck.com and instead redirect to cloud.diagnosischeck.com/cloud?

How do I configure a page rule to stop cloud.diagnosischeck.com subdomain from redirecting to my top-level domain, diagnosischeck.com and instead redirect to cloud.diagnosischeck.com where a website file to be served is located?

How do I configure a page rule for webmail.diagnosischeck.com to redirect to webmail.diagnosischeck.com/inspect?

How do I configure a page rule for webmail.diagnosischeck.com to redirect to webmail.diagnosischeck.com instead of it saying unsecured in my browser? In chrome browser, I get this message when I tried accessing webmail.diagnosischeck.com or mail.diagnsosischeck.com. My desktop email client works fine, but my webmail.diagnsosischeck.com subdomain and my mail.diagnosischeck.com subdomain both give the following browser error:
"This site can’t be reached

webmail.diagnosischeck.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"
when I tried accessing those two subdomains in my chrome browser

Answer: Here is an explanation of how to implement page rules in Cloudflare. Hope this helps anyone who would like to understand how Cloudflare page rule works.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.