How do i change my Nameservers back to Godaddy from Cloudflare

Hey guys , i m faceing multiple redirects on my website . How do i update my nameservers back to godaddys from cloudflare .

It would probably be a lot less effort to resolve the underlying issue. Start off by going to your dashboard and click the link to pause Cloudflare, wait 5 minutes and see if the issue still occurs?

Where are you seeing redirects? In a loop?

However, if you do want to change your nameservers back, go to your registrar and change the nameservers to whatever your host recommends.

I tried it , but the Error still persists , so i am planning to Change the nameservers to Godaddy , once it works fine i will return to Cloudflare.

But Now i want to know how to Change the nameservers in Cloudflare ? Steps

Nameservers have no real connection to redirects, so it is unlikely that this will make a difference unless your DNS records are incorrect in Cloudflare (at least, when the site is paused, which disables Cloudflare’s proxying).

if you do want to change your nameservers back, go to your registrar and change the nameservers to whatever your host recommends.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.