How do i change a new Email for my Domain

Dear Cloudflare Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ramakrishna, and I am writing to request assistance with changing the email associated with my domain, flexwasher dot com. Unfortunately, I have lost access to my previous Gmail account, and as a result, I am unable to view any email updates from Cloudflare regarding this domain.

To ensure that I can continue managing my domain effectively, I have created a new email address specifically for all my future activities related to flexwasher dot com.

I kindly request your help in updating the email address associated with my domain to [email protected]. This will allow me to receive important notifications, updates, and communications from Cloudflare without any interruptions.

Domain: flexwasher dot com

Current Email: [email protected]

New Email: [email protected]

If required, I can provide any additional information or verification to confirm my ownership of the domain. Please let me know the necessary steps or procedures to proceed with this email change request. I understand the importance of security and privacy in such matters and assure you of my utmost cooperation during the process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance and a successful resolution to this issue.

Best regards,

RamaKrishna G

To the Gmail account, … but what about Cloudflare?

Have you also lost access to the Cloudflare account?

If you have also lost access to the Cloudflare account, so that both the Cloudflare account as well as the attached email address are inaccessible for you, I’m afraid the only option left would be to move your domain to a new Cloudflare account, as indicated here:

Or following the simple set of instructions from here:

1 Like

lost access to the Cloudflare account too?

If I am understanding that one correctly, and that you cannot even log in to your current Cloudflare account:

Then you will have to create a new Cloudflare account and follow the instructions quoted above to move your domain over to the new Cloudflare account.

1 Like