How do i cancel renewal payments?

I want to make sure i do not get billed anymore as i won’t be using cloudflare. I just got an email saying " We were unable to process your renewal payment (invoice # CFUSA3826325 )." I cancelled everything last week, why is cloudflare still wanting to renew?

Were you paying via PayPal?
If so, may I ask have you checked if “Cloudflare Inc” is still added and authorized for automatic payments under your PayPal account → Payments → Manage automatic payments?

Furthermore, have you got any invoice being unpaid yet?

Thank you for sharing your invoice number. May I tag @Laurie to re-check this.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or the question you have about billing by sending an an e-mail to billing[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account.

Please, share your ticket number here with us.

Maybe some service or a feature is still being used like Rate Limiting, Workers, etc. for one (or more) of your domain(s) under your Cloudflare account? Did you checked all of them?

Nevertheless, have you cancelled a Subscription under your Cloudflare Account → Billing → Subscriptions?

1 Like

Cloudflare was not added under paypal. I can pay with other methods, that is fine. BUt i just want to make sure i dont pay for renewal. I literally want to cancel everything. Why is cloudflare so confusing regarding payments…

these are my subscriptions now that i cancelled. Why did i receive an email saying they want to charge me for renewal?

Hi @user14496,
If you deleted the domains from the system after the account had generated an invoice for the renewal, that would be why you would see an invoice. I did check and was not able to locate a ticket sent by you to our team to review these details.

2 Likes

Hi @Laurie I haven’t removed any domains.

Can you confirm if I have any outstanding payments? I’m quite confused by this.

Please send an email to [email protected] from your account email with the details. Once you have, please post the ticket number you get back here.

1 Like

Hi @user14496,
Sorry, meant removing the plans after your invoice has processed on the due date of your account does not cancel the invoice that has already generated, when you downgrade on your due date that will generally place those plans into delayed downgrade which means the next due date will downgrade the plans, the only way to cancel those plans immediately is by deleting the domain and then re-adding it to the account.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.