How could I implement turnstile with form 7?

Since plugin has over 5 million installations Im assuming someone has probably already done this.

Happy to hear you’re interested too! :slight_smile:

I have to admit I saw 1-2 questions on the “Support” page of the official plugin on the WordPress repository.

However, I think it’s not yet available as far as I checked :thinking:

Despite that fact, since I am using WordPress and few websites with Contact Forms 7, following the official Cloudflare Docs about Turnstile, I’ll make sure to have something testing & working in the meantime, even not an official plugin (just GitHub which can be shared and/or contribuited to) or at least try to modify CF7 just to try out Cloudflare Turnstile (I guess that’s the one you’re referring to in the topic title?).

Will write back ASAP once I’ve got something running, either be it a simple WordPress plugin for Cloudflare Turnstile or just some kind of a fork or modification of “login recaptcha” as from below link which I use (mostly on WP Admin login form):

1 Like

Contact 7 developer is unwilling to implement Cloudflare. Honestly I was not expecting this from him…

You can now add Cloudflare Turnstile to Contact Form 7 with the Simple Cloudflare Turnstile plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-cloudflare-turnstile/

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.