How can I use a domain purchased on Cloudflare with my hosting?

You asked this same question earlier this month and you were answered: How to change NS in Cloudflare to NS of my hosting?

The answer remains the same:

1. You cannot change the nameservers of a Cloudflare-registered domain name. A notice about this was clearly displayed to you at the time you purchased your domain.

2. You can still host your domain with your hosting provider: you simply have to create the appropriate A/AAAA or CNAME records to map your domain to your hosting provider.

Here’s Cloudflare’s detailed guide on managing DNS records: Manage DNS records · Cloudflare DNS docs

But note that you’ll first need the actual records from your hosting provider. Once you have this info, you can then add them in your Cloudflare DNS: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns

From the nameserver address you gave and this page from your hosting provider, it seems you have a generic shared hosting account using the ISPManager control panel.

If this is correct, and if you’re not getting any TLC from your hosting provider, then try the following:

1. Login to your hosting control panel (seemingly ISPManager).

2. Go to the “Domain names (DNS)” page. If you have cPanel instead, look for a “Zone Editor” or something similar. Select the domain name in question, and click “Manage DNS Records”. You’ll see all the expected DNS records for your domain.

3. Now open your Cloudflare DNS and replicate the DNS records you see in your hosting provider’s DNS Manager (excluding the NS and SOA records and anything else you don’t need).

Note that if you have not setup the domain on your hosting account yet, you need to do that first before you can take the steps outlined above.

Standing by for feedback.

2 Likes