How can I report a phishing website on Cloudflare?

Hi,
The website (iancolman.io) is hosted on Cloudflare, and this is a phishing website and very dangerous. Unfortunately I have lost all my money on this website and I’m looking how can I find the owner.
Thanks

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

Cloudflare is not a web host and has no control over the content that is displayed on a website. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report, at Cloudflare Abuse Form | Cloudflare. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate. You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick answer. How can I find local authorities for the website? (iancolman.io)

Generally you report to your own police or other relevant authority local to you.

1 Like

You can also report to Google (and other search engines) and also using every popular browser:

https://its.sfsu.edu/guides/howreportphishingwebsites

https://help.duckduckgo.com/duckduckgo-help-pages/company/contact-us/

This would effectively remove the site from the internet.

Google = Internet ? :wink:

To some many, yes. As I (jokingly) say, “If it doesn’t show up in search results, it doesn’t exist.”

Someone tell the meerkats :flushed:

1 Like

Every time I see someone type an address into the Google search bar instead of the address bar, I die a little.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a tad cringy :blush:

While I’d still argue Google ain’t da Internet, there is one merit of reporting a site there, it will probably make it into the safe browsing list, which in turn will make every browser freak out once they updated.

Plus some other search engines fix up their results by crawling Google results (I’ve actually seen this done…). Let the meerkats chew on that, why don’t ya!

I’d still contest that search engines = Internet but we can shake hands on the browser block lists :slight_smile:

The meerkats are pretty impartial in all of that. They just look out for servers :innocent:.

1 Like

Mandatory meme

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.