How can I leave Cloudflare before the 60 days term have passed?

I recently moved my domain, pacoruizphotography.com to the Cloudflare registrar, and since then it has stopped working. I don’t know what to do and I have no access to support, so I want to leave, but there seems to be an issue with the fact that it’s been less than 60 days since I moved and I need to wait for that time to pass. The problem is that waiting for 60 days to move means 60 days that my website is offline, and I don’t really fancy that so, is there another way to get my domain transferred to some other registrar to get it back online? and if so, how much would it cost?

Many thanks.

Hi @stencilmyst,

No, you can’t get around the 60 day restriction, that’s imposed by ICANN not Cloudflare.

As for your issue, I would recommend pausing Cloudflare on the site (overview section, bottom right. Make sure your DNS settings point to your server and then whatever issue is coming directly from there without Cloudflare’s proxy being involved.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.