How can I know if subscription payment was successful or not?

I have made payment for the first month subscription. How can I know if it was successful or not?

Thank you @user1636 I don’t see any subscriptions for the account you are using here. On the billing page there is a note that Cloudflare will not provide receipts for individual payments. Instead, you will see a consolidated invoice within 24 hours of your order. I’d wait for the 24 hours and then login to the account where you made a payment and view Invoices & Documents. Let us know if you have other questions.

2 Likes

Hello Cloonan,
One more thing to ask. After enabling gRPC in Network, will i be extra charged. Is this included in the Pro subscription? Or extra cost will be charged?

1 Like

I’ve not tested but it’s free aside from the exception of traffic over add-on products. Details outlined here about those products.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050483011-Understanding-Cloudflare-gRPC-support

Let us know how it works for you.

1 Like

I read that, but not got clear idea such as how to determine if traffic over add-on products, what would be the rate of charge, etc. Any clarity?

One of my colleagues from the #general:billing team will be working in the Community today and i’ve flagged this for their input. I do not see a gRPC carve out so I assume it’s built in to the the add on pricing, but they’ll know for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks for so amenable support.:pray: I will be waiting.

1 Like

Yes, @cloonan is right. It is built into the add-on pricing. There is no separate fees for GRPC alone.

4 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.