I picked up my phone that night to check my blog if things were alright, but I couldn’t access both sites. I kept trying for about five more minutes and concluded it must be a problem with Namecheap or something. I went to sleep, hoping things would be fine by the following morning. I woke up to check both sites again to see if the “Namecheap problem” had been rectified but to my surprise, my blog were timing out on Opera Mini.
I could access the blog without any problems on Mozilla Firefox. I contacted Namecheap and they said everything was ok from their own side and there wasn’t any change made to the server or anything.
I got confused as to what to do and since most of my blog users were using Opera Mini mobile browser, I had no choice but to quickly find a fix…
The blog in question is https://talkgeria.com/
Come to my aids pls!