Calling all geniuses. Help needed.
Under Scrape Shield, we have Hotlink Protection ON. This condition is blocking certain images contained in emails received via our webmail client.
We’d like to know if we can create a Hotlink Protection exception for these images (i.e., whitelist them) via a Page Rule or Firewall Rule.
We tried the “hotlink-ok” folder method described under Hotlink Protection Help, but it’s not working.
- The URL address for accessing and displaying our webmail is https://secureusm80.sgcpanel.com:#/ * (where # is a port and * is a long string)
- Our webmail client is Roundcube
- Our host provider is SiteGround
- Our website is https://www.mywebsite.com/ (redacted)
- Affected directory: https://www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/ithemes-security-pro/core/img/mail (redacted)
By the way, looks like a similar topic was generated a while a go, but no action taken so far to address it.