Hostinger.com wont let my website go!

For some reason my website won’t show instead it is redirected to a hostinger.com landing page that says “Happy to see your domain with Hostinger!” I’ve double check and the DNS records point to cloudflare. What is going on?

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

We will have a much better chance of providing you with a useful answer if you share your domain name.

Otherwise, check your DNS in Cloudflare to see where you are sending traffic. If it is going to Hostinger, you may need to disable a welcome page or parking page in thier settings.

Thanks for responding so quickly, the domain is jetproductions.pro and i will attempt to attach some screenshots below!

i don’t see anything on here that says hostinger

The IP address you are pointing to belongs to Hostinger…

whois 84.32.84.32
% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See https://apps.db.ripe.net/docs/HTML-Terms-And-Conditions

% Note: this output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '84.32.84.0 - 84.32.84.255'

% Abuse contact for '84.32.84.0 - 84.32.84.255' is '[email protected]'

inetnum:        84.32.84.0 - 84.32.84.255
netname:        HOSTINGER-CDN
geofeed:        https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hostinger/geofeed/main/geofeed.csv
geoloc:         54.687157 25.279652
org:            ORG-HIL18-RIPE
admin-c:        NOC834
tech-c:         NOC834
abuse-c:        IPXO834
mnt-by:         IPXO-MNT
created:        2023-02-27T10:19:20Z
last-modified:  2023-06-01T11:24:05Z
source:         RIPE
2 Likes

I do. @sjr has already shared the details of where you are sending your traffic to Hostinger.

If you want your domain to direct people elsewhere, replace the Hostinger IP with one from your desired destination.

1 Like

Does this mean I just need to delete that record to have everything stay with Cloudflare? Also can someone tell me where I am to upload my HTML,CSS, and image files to display the site? I don’t want to use the github method, does cloudflare have a way to host small files for a basic one page website?

If your plan is to use that name with Cloudflare Pages, yes, you will need to delete that record. When you assign it as a custom hostname to your Cloudflare Pages project, the correct name will be automatically created.

See the following for details on the direct upload method.

1 Like

Im not sure who you are sir but thank you! I really mean that!

1 Like