Hostinger & Cloudflare DNS

I have 2 websites connected to Cloudflare.
One of these websites has DNS hosted by a partner (Hostinger), and the other has Cloudflare DNS records, even though both of these websites are managed by Hostinger.
Is there a way to make the second website’s DNS hosted by Hostinger as well? I encountered e-mail issues with the website’s DNS managed by Cloudflare and on Hostinger I can have all of the DNS records automatically set up and working
So far, I think I managed to bring back the Hostinger DNS to the second website by changing the nameservers, but the records on Cloudflare are still there and I do not know now which are actually in use

Thanks in advance

This means you’ve set to the default ones of hostinger. I assume that’s right.

Propagation time needs to be considered. Use this tool to see the update:

Checked that and it doesn’t say much as the majority of records overlap and e.g., CNAME record was not found even though I have it set up on both Hostinger and Cloudflare.

You’re specifically looking for the NS records using that tool, not a CNAME or A record. If the NS include cloudflare somewhere in them then things are still pointed to Cloudflare, otherwise they’re using Hostinger.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for clarification, it is using Hostinger then
Does it mean that I could delete all the records from Cloudflare or is it not neccessary?

Make sure your site is running fine without it at first.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.