Hosting issues

Hello. I registered my website in cloudflare for free CDN service. And in instructions it was saying that i had to change my nameservers. I changed them. But now i can not open my web site. And my hosting company is saying that ıt is about nameservers. They want me to save their own nameservers instead of cloudflare’s. What should i do now? ı dont want to change my nameservers for cdn service. But hosting company is saying it is about nameservers.

Hi @elvangoktepe47,

istanbulevapartment.com redirects to istanbulsuits.net which doesn’t point to Cloudflare, but to domain.com.

Are these both your domains and should they be redirecting like this?

1 Like

yes both of them are mine. istanbulevapartment.com is my first domain and my contents are in it. I bought second one (istanbulsuits.com) in case i need in future. But now i can not open my website and beside this it direct to other domain. ı dont know what to to :frowning:

Something is redirecting that and you will need to figure out what. Check Rules → Page Rules at Cloudflare, but otherwise it’s probably coming from your server/host.

1 Like

Hello how can i send a support ticket about my cdn service problem?

If you’re a PRO plan customer or above, you may submit it at Submit a request – Cloudflare Help Center. If you’re on the free plan, you’ll need to post here about the issue so that we can help you out.

2 Likes

Thank you. I registered my website in cloudflare for free CDN service. And in instructions it was saying that i had to change my nameservers. I changed my nameservers. But now i can not open my web site. And my hosting company is saying that ıt is about nameservers. They want me to save their own nameservers instead of cloudflare’s. What should i do? My wesite: [http://istanbulevapartment.com]

May also be about the value of your A dns record…the site you shared resolves to https://www.istanbulsuits.net/, are you sure the A record IP address is the IP of your origin server?

My domain is in domain.com. And they made dns record adjustments for me. I will ask them about it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.