Hosting Error 524

Hey There!
I am a Cloudflare customer, using Cloudflare CDN/DNS on my website hosted by Godaddy, recently i’ve encountered an issue on my website i.e my website doesnt open (frequently) and shows me the error 524, that your browser, Cloudflare are working but your host aint so i contacted my host and they replied that your domain is not pointing towards your hosting IP as well as tell Cloudflare to update your domain A record:
ns59.domaincontrol.com
ns60.domaincontrol.com

Please Help as my website shows this error frequently nowadays.(www.e-marketinggeek.com)

Hi @abeeralam,

Unfortunately, from your conversation with GoDaddy, it appears they are not familiar with Cloudflare! If you point your nameservers where they are asking, you will no longer be using Cloudflare!

What you can do for testing is to pause Cloudflare on your site when you encounter the issue which may help you/GoDaddy to see the issue.

Also, some info on the error:

A 524 error indicates that Cloudflare made a successful TCP connection to the origin web server, but the origin did not reply with an HTTP response before the connection timed out. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for troubleshooting ideas.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.