Hosting Creating Issues

I m using Cloudflare hosting It’s going well but now it showing your account suspended and In my Cloudflare account it shows the website is active. What will be the issue I don’t get it?

Hi @SyedAliJaffary,

That is a message from your web host, not from Cloudflare. You will need to contact your host for help with this.

1 Like

Mine hosting is expired if I change the hosting will it be the same website or new?

It depends if you can copy it over. Cloudflare doesn’t just your site, so you need to get your site working on your new host and change your DNS records to point there.

You may benefit from pausing Cloudflare while you get it working, then enable it again afterwards.

You can pause Cloudflare from the Overview tab of the Cloudflare Dashboard, bottom right under Advanced Actions.

If the issue persists after Cloudflare has been paused, it means that there is an issue with your origin, Cloudflare is only operating as your DNS provider while it is paused.

but I changed the DNS to cloudsflare and if you check the hosting of my sitebit shows cloudflare DNS

Yes, Cloudflare will be providing your DNS, but that is not the same thing as hosting your website. Essentially, Cloudflare sits in the middle, between your visitor and web host and handles the traffic between the two.

ok ok got it… then is there any way to change DNS without losing my data?

Your data is unrelated to DNS and you will need to move that yourself, Cloudflare can’t help with that. All Cloudflare will do is start pointing to the second server when you change your DNS records.

1 Like

other then cloudflare

I am going to shift my hosting DNS, and Cloudflare DNS is added with it. This hosting expired and wanna shift my hosting. The question is “Does Cloudflare helps me for recovering my Data?”

Regarding a hosting change, kindly see here for the steps or help in case if needed:

I am afraid this cannot be done as Cloudflare does not host your content, furthermore it caches parts of your content at the edge and serves to your visitors (proxy).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.