Hostgator Free SSL and Cloudflare Site goes down Error

Hello when I change my nameservers to cloudflares I receive the following message on my websites.

# This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.kayaktrailersale.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

HIDE DETAILS

Unsupported protocol

The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

I am using hostgator with a free ssl they provide I believe its a free letencrypt ssl. Will cloudflare not connect if I have this ssl is there any other config that I need to do or do I need to somehow find a way to dissable hostgators ssl and use cloudflares?

P.S im going to change back to regular nameservers so looking at the site will not show the error (mods please remove the site from my comment i dont see any flag for mods button)

It takes a little bit of time before the Cloudflare certificate is issued. This error will normally go away within 24 hours on the free plan, and within 10 minutes on paid plans.

You can :grey: grey cloud your domain in the meantime.

Thank you! you saved me from abandoning cloudflare alltogether, now works on one site, going to do the other sites on off times, because between changing dns and greyhatting its down for about 5 mins. Not much time but some of my other sites are larger.