Host not seeing my domain is pointed to them

I have added additional nameservers to point to my hosting company and followed your instructions for setting up multi-signer DNSSEC. However, my host is not seeing that my domain is pointed to them.
Please advise of anything additional I need to do or let me know if you can assist to fixing this.

If you host needs to see their records, then make sure you have set them to “DNS only” in your Cloudflare DNS, and not “Proxied”.

Otherwise, can you show the records your host has asked you to set with your domain name?

1 Like

It’s set to “DNS ONLY” here is my settings

You are setting NS records for your apex domain, that doesn’t work. You can only do this for subdomains.

As your domain is registered with Cloudflare Registrar you can’t change the nameservers as is mentioned at the time of purchase. You will either need to point your Cloudflare DNS records at the host’s server using A/AAAA/CNAME records, or transfer your domain out to another registrar (after the ICANN mandated 60-days) if you want to change the nameservers.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, I’ll change this just now & see how I get on

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.