Hitting 1020 error

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #![image|690x466](upload://o38FPXTm7EsNxaolXzmFcCpxtf0.jpeg) error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

May I ask what is with that IP address from the topic of your title?

It’s from Iraq as far as I have checked using ipinfo.io.
You cannot access your Website or using Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 DNS or something else?

Kindly, could you describe it more precisely what do you mean?

Article below could help you to figure out how to provide more information so we could at least try to give some positive answer to your topic or find a solution for your issue :slight_smile:

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Examp

le: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

1 Like

A client or browser is blocked by a Cloudflare customer’s Firewall Rules.

That is the most likely cause, I’m getting the same error

1 Like

Is that error related to your domain/website or Cloudflare dashboard or the owner of this Website is someone else?

Have you blocked yourself from accessing your Website?
Have you found your requests/IP address/country/ASN number/User-agent at Firewall events at Cloudflare dashboard?

Moreover, for an error 1020, may this one help you?:

Maybe someone else is using Firewall rules to block specific things like users from specific countries, etc. In that case, neither the Community nor Cloudflare Customer Support can do anything to alter the settings created by the site owner. It’s their site and they determine what traffic they allow or don’t allow.

Or, try using a VPN connection (having an outgoing IP address with some other country) would give you the access to that or some other Website.