I have this problem:
- I use GTranslate.io to automatically translate my website
- GTranslate occasionally scan my website to catch new content
- GTranslate acts as a reverse proxy, so all the requests to my translated pages are forwarded to my original website.
- Some malicious users they use their servers to send thousands of requests per minute.
- These requests all come from the IPs of Gtranslate but the http.x_forwarded_for is not visible in the log so I cannot create a specific firewall rule
So the question is:
is it possible tho show in log the IP included in http.x_forwarded_for ?