Hi, is there anyway to escalate this?

Hi, is there anyway to escalate this?

Any way to escalate what? You piggybacked on someone else’s topic. What is it that you need assistance with?

Believe is same issue @epic.network Is there a way to escalate this? we are getting completely ignored and is not due to a lack of willingness to pay (quite the contrary)

Mutiple accounts opening duplicate requests only slows things down for everyone. If @macbond and you are having the same issue with the same site, lets close this redundant topic that was created due to the seemingly unrelated piggybacked reply.

If @macbond has a different site, then we need to get the relevant details from that user.

1 Like

@martin30 I see your ticket 3282202

@macbond I see your ticket 3286941

If this is all in regard to one website / account, can you please copy the email of the other account on your next replies to the tickets?

1 Like

Same site epic.network. How long does it take to have a response from Cloudflare support. We’ve been waiting for days now.

@cloonan @epic.network does Cloudflare support have any issues at the moment? What have been waiting for days now to get support to upgrade our Cloudflare account.

I know the team is working through issues from the recent billing migration and that is slowing them down a bit. Duplicate tickets compound the slow reply time.

1 Like

thanks @cloonan is there a way you can just reset our billing details? understand you guys are migrating billing, we just need to be able to upgrade. All we ask is to be able to enter card details / paypal. We are getting nowhere with the support channels and no single phone line seems to be working. We would pay for the premium support but cannot do with a card in the system. @macbond cc’ed

1 Like

@martin30 and @macbond, I’ve updated both of your tickets with details from our Billing team.
Please let us know if you need anything further by replying to the ticket.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @martin30 / @macbond, thanks for your patience.
I’ve already updated both tickets again, providing instructions on how to Edit your Credit card information and explaining to you why it is not possible to delete your current Credit Card information. I’m pasting that here as well for reference:

If you currently have any active subscriptions, balance due, or pending balances due, you cannot remove the payment method on file, only replace it until the above is no longer the case.

Please let me know if you were able to replace your current payment method.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.